How I work
- I’m flexible: I can be firm and evaluative, softer and facilitative, or both.
- I leverage my experience as a mediator, adjudicator and lawyer who is still actively engaged in the practice of law. (I know what it’s like in the trenches.)
- I draw on my expertise in civil litigation, employment law and human rights law.
- I thoroughly prepare for cases beforehand.
- I get cases closed quickly and efficiently: I don’t overcomplicate things.
- I’m tireless and don’t give up easily.
- I give every case my focus and dedication, regardless of size.
- I’m respectful, patient and discreet in tense, loaded situations.
- I’m sensitive to culturally and politically complex issues.
- I deliver creative, real-world solutions.